Why donate to The Marina Foundation?
The Marina Foundation is an all-volunteer organization.
Donations will stay in Marina and will be used for Marina programs.
The focus of The Marina Foundation is to benefit youth, teen, senior, and community programs.
The Marina Foundation is a Non-Profit 501(c)3 Public Charity. All donations to the Foundation are tax deductible.
There are multiple ways to donate to The Marina Foundation. You can write and mail a check, made payable to The Marina Foundation, P.O. Box 324, Marina, CA 93933 or donate online. By donating online, you will also have the option to make automatic monthly payments to your favorite program.
You can also donate appreciable assets such as individual stocks or mutual funds, even real estate. Please call Steve Emerson at First Pacific Financial Services (831-717-4116). Steve will explain the process and work with you or your broker to facilitate the donation.
Current programs are included on the website. You also have the option to write in a program if it is not listed. We thank you in advance for any support you can provide The Marina Foundation for the benefit of our Marina community.
donations can be made to:
- General Fund (at discretion of board) as the need arises
- The Marina Foundation Founders Scholarship for Marina High School
- Captain Gordon R. Nakagawa Scholarship for Marina High School
- Jack Stewart College Scholarship Fund
- Timothy C. Wheelis Memorial Scholarship for Marina High School
- Roger Williams Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Seniors Programs
- Veterans Programs
- Marina High School Scholar Resource Center
- Marina Emergency Fund
- Marina Historical Project
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- After School Nutrition Program